Wouldn't it be fun to ask your online order what it saw on it's way to you?
I always get excited to learn what they pass; here are three of my favourites for 2017:
- Liz's order passed lion with cubs
- Antonella's passed wild dog
- Ron's passed a leopard gracefully chilling in a tree.
And for those that don't know the journey that order takes.....
Once carefully loaded onto a safari vehicle:
- Follow a dusty track past Kalawani pan (a favourite meeting place for elephant)
- Turn right by a large watering whole full of hippo
- After a pot-wholed road with many giraffe, elephant and baboon turn right
- Head through a bustling African 'town' called Cropping
- Pass the brightly coloured shops & noisy market stalls (remember to slow down for goats & bicycles)
- Then straight onto Mfuwe International Airport!
Thank you for choosing something extraordinary and placing an online order with Mulberry Mongoose.